At OMEGA Benefit Group we think it is important to share some of our vendor relationships we have found valuable in the past and present. Sonya Beam, MAS, has been gracious enough to write a post for our blog. The POP Shop is a marketing/branding company that has been in Georgia for over 10 years now. They do an excellent job of being a one-stop shop for all your printing, branding, creative, marketing needs. They have been supplying the OMEGA Benefit Group and we have grown a great partnership with the folks at the P.O.P Shop.
Yes! People DO love promotional products. Stop right now and think… an umbrella in your car with a logo, a mug on your desk with an inspiring message. Maybe a cap or tote bag. I bet you can connect immediately to a personal item you see almost every day that has a logo or message. You’ve probably had it for years and can remember how you got it, when or why you received the item. You may even have an emotional connection to the product. At the time, you probably didn’t think of it as a form of advertising. It was a gift, prize, recognition or giveaway. Is there any other advertising medium that can connect with an audience in this way? Emotionally and over a long period of time.
The recall of a message or brand is amazing. Whether the message is “Just Do It.” or “Jesus Loves Me” it’s surely to be remembered if it’s printed on a promotional product. Your message should connect with the hearts and minds of your audience beyond your point of contact, whether it’s a trade show, school, 30-second commercial or Sunday sermon.
Studies confirm people LOVE promotional products. The statistics shown in this video are amazing!
Are you still asking why do buyers choose promotional products?
- They rank high in effectiveness and many other attributes as shown in a 2009 study.
- Promotional products are the ONLY advertising medium that touches all five senses!
- They are useful tools and lifelong advertising messages.
- Recall of an advertiser’s name is very high! 76% can recall the name advertised on a promotional product they receive.
- Staying power! 55% keep their promotional items for more than a year and nearly half use them on a daily basis.
- Repeat exposure… you can spend less and achieve more! The cost per impression is very low, sometimes only pennies.
There’s a gazillion ideas to connect your message to a desired audience. Be sure to work with a Master Certified Advertising Specialist to help you cut through the clutter.
Contact – Sonya Beam, MAS email@example.com 770-399-4000 ext 100